Into The Skies


Into the Skies



April 1st, I woke up at 4:00 am packed my things, got groomed, ate sumptuous breakfast and off we went to airport to catch my 7:10 am flight to Manila. On that day “Everything’s Firsts” happened; to travel via an airplane, going to Manila and overseas, I was thrilled yet composed. In the airport, I noticed security measures were so tight and meticulous, it was very time consuming but it’s for our common good though. As we entered the plane beautiful flight stewardess′ greeted us with their warm smiles, and guided us to our corresponding seats. Few minutes later the plane started to roll, it turned left and right then stopped, in position and the plane started to speed up to its maximum and seconds later we got lifted slowly. Despite the fact that I am in the front aisle I still managed to look over the clouds, I said to myself this is how it felt to be in the sky with the clouds, I was like a child curious and tried elongating my neck just to see what’s lies beneath, what the islands looked like in the above view. Unfortunately, I glimpsed none.


                             
As we were cruising up in the sky, the pilot kept updating us as to what islands were passing. As we went to a touchdown at 8:45 am in Manila Domestic Airport a service car patiently waited for us. My boss decided to have our own separate ways since our flight to Malaysia was at 3:10 PM and it was very early to wait. The service car dropped me at SM Mall of Asia. I was really delighted to what I see, Humungous! I must say. I tried my very best to roam every corner of the establishment and I guessed that I wandered the 90 percent of SM MOA. Anyways, back to skies, at 1:00 pm the car service fetched me up and we headed to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and we were bound for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we checked in our bags, paid 700PHP terminal fee, inquired by the immigration officer and then off to our plane, Malaysia Airlines.



                        
 The plane that we rode was incessantly great and modern, the plane offered a plethora of in-flight entertainment via a touch-screen monitor with remote control(just in case, you are tired tapping) you can watch movies, listen to music,  and  read the Quran perhaps and their food they served Malay cuisines which is satisfactory enough for my tastebuds. We arrived at Kuala Lumpur International Airport at around 7:00 PM and again I was captivated by the sleek and urbane design of the airport. I felt blessed that I was given a chance to make one of my childish reveries it may sound silly but yes, to fly into the skies.




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Sidetrip: Lake 77

Bacolod City: Multitude of Sugar and Smiles

Talikud Island: An Indelible Reverie