Talikud Island: An Indelible Reverie




Its 8 o’clock in the morning a pump boat docked in Sta Ana wharf patiently waited for us as well as the radiant smiles and fervent hugs by my relatives greeted us as we were reunited again. Together with my family and relatives we embarked in an island tour experience1 specifically in Talikud Island.




Angel's Cove

First stop, the Angel's Cove according to the captain of the ship it is 15 feet deep, the stunning blue green waters lures us to jump and enjoys its ethereal charm.



Babusanta Resort

Second stop, the boat headed for Babusanta Resort for lunch. We shared delectable dishes prepared by my mom and aunts. A gastronomic banquet indeed! After we ate, we did some picture takings, bonding and we rest for awhile and savor the outlandish nature of Babusanta. I was really enthralled by the scenery offered by the place.



Coral Garden

Few minutes later we went back to the boat and set off in the equally ultramarine waters of the Coral Garden. Even kids can take pleasure in the not-so unfathomable depths. Just make sure you are equipped with life vest. The puerile spirits filled the tropical ambiance as we played and plunged into the frolicking waves of the sea.


Talikud Shores

After Coral Garden, we sailed through the open waters of the gulf; the waves got bigger and hit our boat big time (due to monsoon trough according to the latest weather report on that day). Instead of anxiety, we were unperturbed and relished the view of the picturesque fishing villages of Talikud  it made me realized how lovely and laidback the island life they had. It really opiates my soul witnessing those things.




Pearl Farm Resort

We got a chance to passed by in the world-class and Davao's pride, Pearl Farm Resort. Tropical elegance, indeed.



Wishing Island
The last stop was Wishing Island, a tiny island between Samal and Talikud. I explored to the shallow depth around the islet and it never failed to captivate me, marine species that I’ve never seen before crossed right through my snorkel-shielded eyes; blue starfish, a puffer fish and a school of black and white striped fish quietly residing and subconsciously alluring tourist like me. For me this is an indelible reverie that I will be grateful for the rest of my life.


1- Island Tour Package worth 7500 PHP consists of 3 swimming stops and  pass by of 2 well-known resorts around the gulf.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Sidetrip: Lake 77

Bacolod City: Multitude of Sugar and Smiles