Revisiting Bislig

Bislig Baywalk

When I was young, my family used to frequent Bislig every year, its a about 6 hours away north east of Davao whether it's a Birthday, Christmas or Summer vacation, it has always been festive. I had a bag full of  naive memories of Bislig back in the days.

                                                           Delta of Bislig River
2011, Just this month, we were part of a so-called birthday surprise for my uncle and a chance to revisit the place where I used to call my second home. Excitement started to kicked in as we set about on another clannish fête.





                San Nicolas Church


My other concern was to catch a glimpse of a new Bislig, not long ago the roads were unpaved and transportation was a bit of bumpy and the prominent Bislig bridge straddles along the immense Bislig river was still unfinished.


                                                                Bislig Bridge


I hope to see the best in the coming years of this rustic city of Bislig, anytime this lackluster, quaint place will transform into a tourist's paradise.  más por venir!Bislig.

Mga Komento

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Sidetrip: Lake 77

Bacolod City: Multitude of Sugar and Smiles

Talikud Island: An Indelible Reverie